It is compulsory for all staff (including casuals & contract staff) to explore & understand equal opportunity issues on campus through the self-paced learning program eOOnline. Equity principles, terminology and application are explained through real life case studies and interactive learning techniques.
All staff are asked to complete Module 1. Managers and Supervisors are asked to complete Modules 1 and 2. Each module will take between 40-55 minutes to complete.
When you reach the end of each module, you'll find a feedback form. Please fill in the form and return it with your comments so that we can include your feedback in our reviews and your participation in our statistics.
How to access the training
1. Sign on to myUNSW.
2. On the myUNSW landing page under "Staff Development @ UNSW" (lower right-hand corner), select "Equal Opportunity Online Program for Staff".
3. Follow the prompts to the login screen.
4. Select "please register here".
5. Once registered, you'll be to login and complete the course.
- You will already need to be setup with your @unsw.edu.au email address in order to register for this training.
- Employees can manage their University identity and email account via UNSW Identity Manager.
- For further assistance with such matters, contact UNSW IT on 9385 1333 or ITServiceCentre@unsw.edu.au.
More information on eOOnline:
Contact the Workplace Diversity team