UNSW's commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion is underpinned by a range of policies and processes that foster a fair and respectful workplace culture and support equal opportunity for all staff.
- UNSW's Equity and Diversity Policy Statement sets out the University's commitment to a diverse workplace.
- Anti-Racism webpages and resources outline UNSW's commitment to providing a work and learning environment free from racial discrimination, harassment and vilification. UNSW supports the Racism. It Stops With Me campaign.
- UNSW Code of Conduct (for staff) explains the University's expectations of staff and affiliates with respect to their professional and personal conduct.
- The Staff Complaint Procedure outlines the process for staff to raise and resolve complaints. Complaint Officer assist with these matters.
- UNSW's Workplace Bullying Policy explains the responsibilities of staff to ensure their actions don't negatively affect others through bullying behaviours.
- UNSW's Domestic Violence Support Policy provides a framework to support staff that experience domestic violence.