Leading High Performing Teams
What is the workshop about
This workshop is designed to help managers achieve results through their teams. Building a solid foundation of trust, clear purpose and goal setting, effective communication and accountability for results, are the key themes over the 2 days.
Well regarded models and research will provide a theoretical framework, however the emphasis will be on application in the workplace, and specifically, with your team. As a result, there will be course pre-work to complete with the input of your manager, a period between the two workshops where you trial new approaches with your team, and a post course action plan to complete with the input of your manager.
- Understanding the behaviours that build or destroy trust
- Approaches to create a clear purpose & set challenging goals
- Strategies to build effective communication through dialogue
- Creating a culture of accountability for results
- Building team relationships
Key Learning Outcomes
- Clarity around the impact of your role as leader
- Engage your team in creating a clear purpose & challenging goals
- Foster positive team relationships and dynamics
- Adapt your leadership style to meet the development needs of the team and individuals
- Improve team and individual capability through on-going coaching and development
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Suitable For: Academic and Professional Managers
* If you have completed a DISC profile in the last year, you do not need to complete another profile, you will just need to bring your DISC report to the workshop.